The Tablet / Chromebook Charging Carts safely charge, store and transport tablets and Chromebooks to meet the evolving IT needs of classrooms and dynamic work environments. A strong, simple design with lockable steel doors provides rugged security and storage while inside, an electrical assembly and cord management system keep things organized and charged up. Rubber-coated dividers won't scratch devices and help provide impact protection during transit, which is made easy even when fully loaded thanks to rolling casters and a full-length handle. And the cabinet requires minimal assembly. Simply attach the casters and handle.
• Sleek and mobile unit capable of charging and securing up to 16 Chromebooks or tablets (sold separately)
• Measures 12˝W x 231 ⁄4˝D x 34˝H • The shelves are 12˝W x 151 ⁄4˝D with 10˝H of top clearance. Each shelf holds up to 8 tablets
• The bottom shelf contains is 31 ⁄4˝H of top clearance, perfect for storing accessories
• The rubber-coated dividers keep your tablets organized and protected. Each divider is 1˝ apart.
• Includes a 16-Outlet 120V/15A vertical power strip to keep your devices fully charged.
• Plenty of ventilation allows air to circulate freely through the unit.
• Includes four 3˝ casters, two with locking brakes.
• Locking front and rear access doors include two sets of keys
• Cord Lenth: 10’
|Shipping Method:||LTL Freight|
|* Estimated Ship Date:|
* Some exclusions apply. For an up to date shipping estimate contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Serverrack.com wants you to be completely happy and satisfied with your purchase and that includes the shipping method to your location. Items ship by UPS daily, or LTL motor freight truck and/or their designated partner/contractors. If you have an established account with a delivery company, we will make every effort to ship on that carrier and you will be billed directly by them. Please tell us at the time the order is placed in the comment section of the checkout.Full Shipping Policy & Accessorial Freight Charges