Industrial AC UnitsLearn More
Learn more about Industrial AC Units
AmeriCool LLC. has a full line up of units that can be used for a number of applications, including harsh industrial environments that require constant cooling at a high capacity. Our industrial portable air conditioner units are built to the highest standards in order to protect you, your employees, your equipment, and your business - making you more profitable and helping your business run more effectively.
Our units are ideal for industrial applications and provide effective cooling solutions for factories, warehouses, workshops, and various other workplaces that can be harsh environments for employees. Our AC units also provide ideal cooling solutions for use on assembly lines, manufacturing plants, process cooling, and warehouses. It can be miserable to work under high temperatures and AmeriCool has a portable air conditioning unit right for just about any job, big or small. AmeriCool LLC. strives to meet the standards of your business and create the best product on the market so you can keep cool regardless of the condition.
There are many features and functions of AmeriCool portable air conditioning units that help it meet the many demands of harsh industrial environments, some of which are listed below.
- Room cooling & spot cooling modes to provide versatility to cool any environment.
- Room cooling can be used to prevent product defects by eliminating warping from heat and condensation from excess heat and humidity.
- Spot cooling can be used to cool one machine that might overheat, such as a server in a larger room.
- The rugged design assures you that our portable AC units will stand up to punishment dealt by harsh environments.
- Cools down to 64°, which prevents heat exhaustion and increases the morale of your employees, thus, improving manufacturing quality and productivity.
- AmeriCool portable AC units are easy to install, saving you time and money.
- 24/7 cooling to maintain your required temperature around the clock.
- Automatic restart so that in the case of a power outage, your unit will get right back to work.
- Industry-leading reliability, backed by and industry-leading warranty gives you the piece of mind you need to focus on other areas of your business.
Order an air conditioner online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your account manager toll free at 1-800-962-2576 to help decide which cooling unit works best for your project.Back to Top