The TrippLite SMART1000RM2U 1000VA / 800W Line Interactive UPS is designed to protect against power outages, fluctuations, and surges, all of which can result in data loss. This UPS system is typically used in home, office, small businesses and network closets.
Protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise. Ideal solution for data centers, VoIP systems and network closets.
- Corrects under- and overvoltages from 83V to 147V
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets—4 switchable via network interface
- Network power management and control capability
- Interactive LCD monitoring screen
- 15 min. runtime at half load; 5.3 min. at full load
- 2-year warranty, 3 year with registration.
The SMART1000RM2U SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART1000RM2U switches to 1kVA/800W battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Four of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment. The internal battery provides 15 minutes of support at half load (400W) and 5.3 minutes at full load (800W). A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor important data, such as load level, power factor, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert® software, available via free download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
, the SMART1000RM2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
Reliable Battery Backup
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 10 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Supports half load up to 15 min. and full load up to 5.3 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- 2 load banks, each with 2 outlets controllable remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–147V without using battery power
Interactive LCD Screen
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
Network Management Cards
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
Versatile Installation Options
- USB and DB9 ports combine with PowerAlert software, available via free download, to monitor operating conditions, monitor AC power, and enable safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
- SMART1000RM2U SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS
- USB cable
- DB9 cable
- EPO cable
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual